The client is a multinational electronics and equipment company. Its range of products include printers, multi-function printers, desktop computers, industrial sewing machines, large machine tools, label printers, typewriters, fax machines, and other computer-related electronics.
- Management of disparate websites.
- Poor insights and analytics.
- Lack of personalized customer journey.
- Attracting new customers.
- Inconsistent brand messages across markets.
- Design-led UX approach with innovation strategy
- Conceptualization with rapid and iterative testing to enable intuitive digital experiences on Sitecore 9
- Agile DevOps approach for upgrading functionalities, continuous testing and implementation of developed features to resolve issues faster
- System audit
- Software patches
- Updates for enhanced security
- Integrations with 3rd party APIs including SAP, inRiver, PriceSpider, BazaarVoice, Tealium, Responsys, WebCollage, Optimizely, Eloqua, OSVC, and Vimeo
- Optimized multi-channel customer experiences
- Improved customer satisfaction and increased customer engagement
- Powerful insights and greater business value
- Targeted approach to customers with personalization at every step