The client has a user-friendly desktop application where end users around the world from entertainment to fitness and PC utility software purchase and use the products.
- Traditional Waterfall testing methodology consumed more time, cost & resources.
- Delayed releases & lack of quality due to unscheduled build releases.
- Difficulty in tracking testing resources work / output.
- Bug detection in later stages of release cycle.
Diaspark leveraged automation testing for the client’s business delivery model by significantly reducing the time to market & ensuring smooth transition of the software from waterfall to agile approach.
- Enabled agile testing methodology for fast delivery cycles.
- End-to-end integrated automation, including Desktop and Web cross platform scenarios on Lean FT.
- Implementation of phase-wise agile testing methodology along with automation support.
- Increased overall test coverage with the help of automation.
- Client saved 30% of testing eﬀorts and 50% overall costs with replacement of the waterfall model by agile testing methodology.
- Improved productivity and reduced manual testing team size by 30%.
- Month-by-month increase in the customer base due to expedited & improved business delivery model.