At Diaspark, we strive to create a positive and happy work culture for all our employees. For over two decades, we have been committed to providing endless opportunities to our people for growing and exploring their potential along with working on latest technologies.
Why work with us?
Edison, NJ & various unanticipated client sites nationally requiring relocation & travel to these sites involving short & long term assignments
Computer Programmer (5 openings) Write computer programs to store, locate, & retrieve specific documents, data, & information using various techs. Convert proj. specs & statements of problems & procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into comp.language.
IT Resources Coordinator (1 opening) Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements including requests for proposal responses & IT industry-specific solutions using various techs. For all positions: Job locations in Edison, NJ & various unanticipated client sites nationally requiring relocation & travel to these sites involving short & long term assignments. Specify Title & Mail resume to: Diaspark Inc, 515 Plainfield Ave, #1, Edison, NJ 08817.AttnHR516
Edison, NJ (Remote)
- The person will be part of the Data Science team for a Diaspak’s client. He/ She will work with different stakeholders as SME for data engineering/data science work.
- A typical work day will involve working with stakeholders in individual contributor role and upscaling the quality of team’s deliverables.
- The person will also be required to participate actively in brainstorming sessions for improvement opportunities and take it to completion.
- A suitable candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go -getter attitude. He/ She should be able to deal with aggressively changing environment.
- Experience in insurance preferred but not mandatory.
Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Experience in managing Python codes and collaborating with customer on model evolution.
- Excellent in project management, team management and conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of data base management and Hadoop/Spark, SQL, HIVE, Python (expertise).
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision.
Data Management Skillsets:
- Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimization opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is preferred.
- Should have strong grasp of advanced SQL functionalities (joins, nested query, and procedures).
- Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements.
Full Time, Permanent
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization/Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization/Doctorate Not Required
- Experience required : 3+ years
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written) since you will be catering to US geography.
- Experience in Client coordination Negotiation skills.
- Experience in Subcontract hiring & coordination.
- Recruitment skills -Experience with portals like Dice/Monster/ Indeed etc.
- Internal team coordination for sharing the requirement & getting the resources.
- Exposure to contours of Artificial Intelligence/Robotic Process Automation will be preferred.
- Graduation from tier 1 college preferred – IIT/NIT/BITS