At Diaspark, we strive to create a positive and happy work culture for all our employees. For over two decades, we have been committed to providing endless opportunities to our people for growing and exploring their potential along with working on latest technologies.
Why work with us?
Type of Hire
Contract To Hire
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Configuring, maintaining and ensuring secure and stable operation of both internal and external networks, developing and maintaining all systems and network configurations.
- The Network Security Administrator ensures all information systems and networks operate according to industry standards, availability and security; supports resolution of system failures, and bugs, and leads/supports resolution of attacks.
- Executes maintenance, and upgrade activities with minimal disruptions to the business in accordance with Change Management policies and procedures.
- Provides end user support for deployed systems and off the shelf applications as needed.
- Providing Tier 2 Help Desk support via ticketing system; Provides technical support and guidance to end users as needed, both internally and externally.
- Communicating closely with staff to identify needs and resolve.
- Identifying and troubleshooting application, server, and network performance issues.
- Ensure Network Performance.(Availability, Reliability, Integrity, Utilization, etc.)
- End-to-End network management, ensuring stable, secure and reliable working platform for all users.
- Setup, configuration, and support of internal and external networks.
- Develops, implements and executes network maintenance plans to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage Active Directory services and Domain Controllers.
- Manage DHCP, DNS, Public DNS, and Kerberos policies.
- Deploy and Maintain Group Policies.
- Provision and administer hardware.(laptops, desktops, servers and networking equipment)
- Installation of Window server OS, patches and upgrades.
- Follow Configuration Management processes and protocols.
- Update Virtual Machine hosting software.(VMware)
- Maintain / Updated Storage Devices on the Network (SAN and NAS).
- O365, Azure Administration
- Administer Third Party Software Patch Management software.
- Assist with maintenance of all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- After-hour and on-call support.
- Vulnerability Management configuration, reporting and remediation of vulnerability findings.
- Penetration Testing of Network and Systems.
- Reviewing log data and system admin tools to assist in diagnosing system H/W and S/W problems, potential security incidents.
- Inventory management to include accounting, issuing, and reporting inventory assets.
- Responsible for backups, risk management, and contingency planning.
- Assist with installation and support of all servers (Windows and Linux) and workstations (PC and Mac).
- Ability to maintain a strict standard of confidentially of both personnel information and client data resulting in a successful audit for confidentiality of customer and employee data.
- Excellent project management skills while demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline sensitive environment to help achieve maximum profitability through proficient use of time and resources.
- Demonstrates strong work drive putting forth effort, persistence, pride and whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate good people skills at all levels of the organization; maintain excellent performance under pressure.
- Consistently a team player through relationships, cross-training and being able to back up other team members as needed working as a valuable member of the organization.
Type of Hire
Contract to Hire
- Provide phone support and on-site/in-person support to 300 users in 10 offices located in 30-mile radius
- PC maintenance including hardware, OS, and general desktop application support
- Other equipment support including printers, scanners, fax machines, phones
- Track all support activity in SolarWinds Web Helpdesk ticketing system
- Provide high level of professional interaction and follow-through on all calls
- Maximize first-call resolution
- Participate in weekly rotating 24×7 on-call emergency support system
- Assist with Level 1/2 support of all systems, and escalate as needed
- MS Windows domain
- Radiology practice systems (PACS/RIS/PowerScribe)
- Cisco phones and related systems
- Other various systems that support day-to-day operations
- Relevant college degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to interact with all levels of end-users using a compassionate, understanding demeanor
- Planning and organizational skills a must, as well as the ability to work independently and complete projects and the accompanying documentation.
- Fundamental understanding of PC hardware and OS support
- Ability to maintain desktop and laptop computers
- Ability to work with service techs and other system support infrastructure
- Strong understanding of MS Windows required
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Linux preferred
- Strong knowledge of Internet Explorer, Firefox & MS Office
- Ability to easily learn and support specialized applications
- Familiarity with basic networking (TCP/IP)
- Ability to travel between offices (30-mile radius)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Type of Hire
Contract to Hire
Knowledge & Skills
- Business Analyst that has the technical understand and is able to build requirements.
- Involved in Client Meetings
- Has done BA and QC activities
- Very familiar and uses agile is close to be certified / certified as a scrum master
- Will run projects with the development team making sure they stay on track
- Client facing is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in .net and SQL
M.S degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
San Jose, CA (Remote)
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning for Industrial AI applications.
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related coding projects
- Develop solutions for real world problems Qualifications
- Expertise and experience in computer vision (feature extraction, segmentation, color, shape and texture analysis, object detection). Specific computer vision skills in object detection, and classification is plus.
- Expertise and experience is learning algorithms (multi-class classifications, decision trees, support vector machines and deep learning)
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, and/or Python
- Prior working experience in OpenCV, Scikit-learn, and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras and/or Mxnet).
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
- Proven track record of achieving significant results
- Good communication skills, able to clearly articulate the problem statements and the solution approach
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience applying machine learning to solve real-world problems
- Experience in adapting standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Experience in implementing and optimizing image processing/computer vision algorithms.
- Experience working with large volumes of real-world noisy image data
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
Educational & Experience
- MBA with specialization in Marketing desired
- work-experience in IT-B2B Marketing Preferably in Content-Digital Marketing
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office tools (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Appreciate design, technology and business trends
This opportunity is with Diaspark’s Strategic Marketing team which is tasked with the responsibility of building, enhancing the ‘Diaspark’ brand and creating a differentiated market positioning for Diaspark.
- Positioning and Branding: Develop and refine messaging and marketplace positioning through industry research and campaigns
- Market Research: Involvement customer targeting and tracking, projecting technology trends, competition benchmarking, Surveys, PESTEL Analysis
- MarTech & Database: Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function by leveraging new technologies, tools, analytics and marketing automation. Working closely on database to develop insights for Business development team
- Content: develop and manage integrated programs including content strategy & thought leadership development
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the business value proposition to the sales team and develop sales kits including case studies, whitepapers, presentations etc. Actively manage development and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Account Based Marketing: Drive account based marketing for identified accounts to enhance Diaspark’s position as a digital transformation partner for the customer
- Digital Marketing: develop and manage integrated programs including content strategy, campaigns, thought leadership development, lead generation approach, and digital and social media strategy (SEO, SEM)
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills – Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Self-Guided Attitude/ Being a Self-starter and highly motivated- The ability to succeed in a professional environment where project direction is not always well defined. Good understanding & appreciation of brand and marketing concepts. Ability to function independently with minimal supervision but must know how to ask the right questions to proceed