At Diaspark, we strive to create a positive and happy work culture for all our employees. For over two decades, we have been committed to providing endless opportunities to our people for growing and exploring their potential along with working on latest technologies.
Why work with us?
Edison, NJ & various unanticipated client sites nationally requiring relocation & travel to these sites involving short & long term assignments
Edison, NJ (Remote)
- The person will be part of the Data Science team for a Diaspak’s client. He/ She will work with different stakeholders as SME for data engineering/data science work.
- A typical work day will involve working with stakeholders in individual contributor role and upscaling the quality of team’s deliverables.
- The person will also be required to participate actively in brainstorming sessions for improvement opportunities and take it to completion.
- A suitable candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go -getter attitude. He/ She should be able to deal with aggressively changing environment.
- Experience in insurance preferred but not mandatory.
Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Experience in managing Python codes and collaborating with customer on model evolution.
- Excellent in project management, team management and conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of data base management and Hadoop/Spark, SQL, HIVE, Python (expertise).
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision.
Data Management Skillsets:
- Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimization opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is preferred.
- Should have strong grasp of advanced SQL functionalities (joins, nested query, and procedures).
- Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements.
Educational & Experience
- MBA with specialization in Marketing desired
- work-experience in IT-B2B Marketing Preferably in Content-Digital Marketing
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office tools (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Appreciate design, technology and business trends
This opportunity is with Diaspark’s Strategic Marketing team which is tasked with the responsibility of building, enhancing the ‘Diaspark’ brand and creating a differentiated market positioning for Diaspark.
- Positioning and Branding: Develop and refine messaging and marketplace positioning through industry research and campaigns
- Market Research: Involvement customer targeting and tracking, projecting technology trends, competition benchmarking, Surveys, PESTEL Analysis
- MarTech & Database: Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function by leveraging new technologies, tools, analytics and marketing automation. Working closely on database to develop insights for Business development team
- Content: develop and manage integrated programs including content strategy & thought leadership development
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the business value proposition to the sales team and develop sales kits including case studies, whitepapers, presentations etc. Actively manage development and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Account Based Marketing: Drive account based marketing for identified accounts to enhance Diaspark’s position as a digital transformation partner for the customer
- Digital Marketing: develop and manage integrated programs including content strategy, campaigns, thought leadership development, lead generation approach, and digital and social media strategy (SEO, SEM)
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills – Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Self-Guided Attitude/ Being a Self-starter and highly motivated- The ability to succeed in a professional environment where project direction is not always well defined. Good understanding & appreciation of brand and marketing concepts. Ability to function independently with minimal supervision but must know how to ask the right questions to proceed