7 Benefits with Cloud Based Jewelry Software
Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud? It’s because cloud based software (SaaS) increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits
- Jewelry Software based on-cloud application are easily scaled up or down to meet various jewelry businesses.
- Most on-cloud products are priced based on the level of functionality enabled and the number of stated users.
- A cloud-hosted system, on the other hand, ensures all of your data stay synced in real-time across multi-device.
- The platform provides on demand services, that are always on, anywhere, anytime and any place.
- The very nature of cloud based offerings is that you can access the application from anywhere.
- Access to staff for remote office, a remote workforce or just someone who has to use the ERP system while at home or while away at a conference.
- Diaspark takes care of data stored and updated in secure servers.
- Regular data backups with robust infrastructure lets jewelers focus on their operations.
- Assign role permission to users and protect restricted data from all users.
- Velocity of changes in SaaS applications is much faster.
- Software changes are frequent and on-demand most SaaS services are updated about every 2 weeks and users are most time unaware of these changes.
- Cloud computing cuts out the high cost of hardware.
- No additional hardware e.g. server infrastructure.
- The pay as you go pricing model of SaaS makes it affordable to small businesses and individuals.
- Cloud software solutions can be much quicker to implement and get running
- Data transfer and maintenance remain an easy and quick task from Diaspark’s team.
The beauty of cloud based Jewelry Software is that the servers are off-premise and out of sight. Diaspark takes care of them for you and roll out regular software updates – including security updates – so Jewelers don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself.
Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.