Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud? It’s because cloud based software (SaaS) increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits
- Jewelry Software based on-cloud application are easily scaled up or down to meet various jewelry businesses.
- Most on-cloud products are priced based on the level of functionality enabled and the number of stated users.
- A cloud-hosted system, on the other hand, ensures all of your data stay synced in real-time across multi-device.
- The platform provides on demand services, that are always on, anywhere, anytime and any place.
- The very nature of cloud based offerings is that you can access the application from anywhere.
- Access to staff for remote office, a remote workforce or just someone who has to use the ERP system while at home or while away at a conference.
- Diaspark takes care of data stored and updated in secure servers.
- Regular data backups with robust infrastructure lets jewelers focus on their operations.
- Assign role permission to users and protect restricted data from all users.
- Velocity of changes in SaaS applications is much faster.
- Software changes are frequent and on-demand most SaaS services are updated about every 2 weeks and users are most time unaware of these changes.
- Cloud computing cuts out the high cost of hardware.
- No additional hardware e.g. server infrastructure.
- The pay as you go pricing model of SaaS makes it affordable to small businesses and individuals.
- Cloud software solutions can be much quicker to implement and get running
- Data transfer and maintenance remain an easy and quick task from Diaspark’s team.
The beauty of cloud based Jewelry Software is that the servers are off-premise and out of sight. Diaspark takes care of them for you and roll out regular software updates – including security updates – so Jewelers don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself.
Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.