In general, you can visit Diaspark’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
Diaspark does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission. , or under the following circumstances:
- Diaspark will provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of/ with Diaspark under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Diaspark communicate with you about offers from Diaspark and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- Diaspark respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish/ exercise our legal rights/ defend against legal claims;
- Diaspark believes; it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Diaspark is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us your personal information like – your name and address/ e-mail id that may be needed, for eg. , to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you do not want to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Diaspark will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Diaspark sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor’s activity on our web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous.
This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
Diaspark may, if you choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.